Local travel restrictions
Please review government restrictions on travel in this area due to COVID-19. Learn more
Visit our Instagram and share photos with friends 🙂 !
🚲 You can rent a bike here
HOW TO GET TO THE LUSHILLS
After reaching the address (32-566 Regulice, Grzmiączka 20), please turn left into the stone road leading straight to the LushHills. (see photo)
Parking is available before the Lush Hills entrance gate. Please do not drive your car through the gate!
- Using a Jacuzzi? remember to pay a fee for every day of using the jacuzzi – pay it on lushhills.eu/jacuzzi
- Please read the Instructions on lushhills.eu/jacuzzi_info (you can change the website language)
- Right at the entrance, there are buttons for operating the skylight
- Please do not use the wood-fired stove (goat) located in the Yurt. Air conditioner and underfloor heating are enough to keep warm
- Please do not wear shoes on the Yurt because of the natural wood and carpets, which are particularly difficult to clean
- In the cabinet, there is a charger for electrical devices and two portable speakers (or above the refrigerator)
- The speakers can be „paired” by holding the middle button on both and bringing them together (stereo function)
WiFi password: 3RQ5YYQQM7J
If the wifi signal is weak, or there are problems with the Internet, please unplug the router from the power supply for about 1-5 minutes and turn it on again
- The jacuzzi is heated by a stove next to it. It is enough to fire inside with dry, nearby fine wood.
- You will find fire starters inside the Tiny House (about 1/3 of the plate should be enough)
- There is a chance that the water will be slightly „hazy” – This is the effect of the dissolving water disinfectant tablets
- The jacuzzi is equipped with massage jets and lighting that can be turned on after connecting the jacuzzi to electricity. (two small control buttons on the side of the jacuzzi)
- It is not necessary, but if you want to be sure that the water heats up, just put your hand in the tub and carefully point it towards the hole from which the water heated by the stove comes out. (Be Careful! The water at the outlet can be very hot!)
- For the water to heat up faster, it is recommended to leave the jacuzzi covered
- After a while, you still do not feel hot water, press the rubber hose connected to the stove with your hand. This will help to vent the outlet.
- To keep the water clean, you need to cover the jacuzzi again after bathing. From time to time, it is advisable to turn on the filter (next to the stove) and let it run when using the jacuzzi